Role and Responsibilities
- Provides open, public forum to provide input and assure transparency
- Serves as listening session for staff, workgroup and Leadership Council
- Represents diverse private / public stakeholder and end user perspectives
- Provides input into the priorities and work products
- Enables community to share tools, resources and best practices
- Provides venue for policy makers to hear diverse perspectives in real-time
Interested in the additional benefits of The Sequoia Project membership?
Sign up for Interoperability Matters email notifications.
To get Interoperability Matters notifications complete the form below:
Join the Data Usability Workgroup
Interested in participating? Registration is required. Complete the form to get started.