Role and Responsibilities
- Recommends priorities and provides strategic input to the Sequoia Board of Directors
- Charters Workgroups, with Board approval
- Oversees Workgroup process
- Assures Public Advisory Forum input
- Presents findings, recommendations, work products to Board
- Sponsors Sequoia programs to lead in solving high impact challenges
- Assures maximum transparency and stakeholder engagement
Members of The Sequoia Project designate a primary and alternate representative to the Leadership Council.
Interested in becoming a member?
Lee Barrett, co-chair
Stan Huff, MD, co-chair
Leadership Council Roster
If you would like to receive more information about this Interoperability Matters, contact us.
Sign up for Interoperability Matters email notifications.
To get Interoperability Matters notifications complete the form below: